NO CHAFERS. NO STERNOS. NO SWEAT.
So that we can focus on our Holiday Specialties, we’ve streamlined our menu slightly. The full bill of fare will be back on January 2nd.
Did you have your heart set on something that you don’t see here? Ask us and we’ll do our best to create it for you. Please understand that it may not be possible due to unusually high volumes of business.
Served with our House Garden Salad, Rolls & Butter and Cookies & Dessert Bars. Upgrade to any of our Leafy Green Salads for $1.00 per person. Upgrade to any other Dessert for $1.00 per person. (10 person minimum)
American Classic (GF)
- Bistro Tenderloin
- Old Bay-Spiced Shrimp
- Barbecued Chicken Breasts
- Bernaise-Style Tarragon Sauce & Smoky BBQ Sauce
Curious Cajun (GF)
- Spicy Flatiron Steak
- Pepper-Spiced Salmon
- Blackened Chicken Breast
- Bayou Steak Sauce & Zesty Remoulade
Need a Vegetarian Substitute? Try one of these options:
- Soy-Glazed Tofu on a bed of Stir-Fried Vegetables (V)
- Tomatoes stuffed with Eggplant & Zucchini Tapenade (V) (GF)
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms stuffed with Couscous, Roasted Vegetables and Asiago Cheese
- Tofu grilled with Oven-Dried Tomatoes, Capers and Olives with Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (V) (GF)
- *Seasonal Sin: – Stuffed Peppers filled with Vegan Chorizo, Grilled Vegetables
& Ricotta Cheese (can be made vegan upon request)